Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Rocky Master

I have read on the forum about how particular my gown designer is about punctuality, so I repeatedly told my hub that we have to be there early. And yes, indeed, we were early. We were there at 1045am for a 1130am appointment. Just how kiasu are we! >.<> Since we were early, we decided to have our breakfast at Rocky Master at Level 1.

Type
Western

Taste
Pottie Pie (Mushroom and Chicken) 8/10
It's as nice as it looks! A bit too difficult to manage the crust though. It was all over the table, my lap and the floor when I cut through it. So unglam. :P



Ambience
A good place for a quiet chat or just to watch people passed by the walkways of Orchard Road.

Service

üüüüü
Not too good. The waitress were too engaged in their chatting that they gave me a knife (instead of a spoon) and a fork to have my pottie. :(

Price
$$$$$
$20 for American breakfast, Pottie Pie and a cup of tea.

Place
Orchard Delphi
Level 1 (just next to the entrace of the building)

No comments: