Friday, May 25, 2007

Thai Express

Type
Thai

Taste

Curry Chicken Rice (8/10)
Yum yum... the gravy is savoury and delicous. Not too heavy.


















Beef Kway Teow (8/10)

I don't take beef, if you didn't know by now. But this plate certainly looks very very appetising. I believe it is good because my hubby connoiseur gave thumbs up for this.



Pancake Popiah (9/10)


















I don't really know why they call it this, but who cares? This dish is really good! And it taste even better with the Thai Chilli Sauce. I don't usually dip my food into sauces, but this Thai Chilli Sauce might make me a convert.



















Omelette wrap (6/10)

We ordered above $20 and is entitled to free omeletter wrap if we use a Standard Chartered Bank card. So so only. Don't tell me it's because it's compliementary? :P




















Ambience

Casual

Service
üüüüü
Not too bad. Though there was once they make us stand at the counter for 15 minutes because they charge us the bill for another table. :P

Price
$$$$$

Place
Tiong Bahru Plaza
#02-09/10

No comments: