Saturday, September 8, 2007

Secret Receipe

Type
Western

Quality
Chicken Meatball Sphagetti (7/10)



I find it pretty ordinary. The meatballs were not bad, but the spagetti sauce was watery and not thick enough. Strange enough, my ever-so-fussy hub was full of praises for the meatballs in this dish. He said it was something like the meatballs he has tasted during his primary school days... Why was I reminded of Ego and his ratatouille meal? kekeke

Chicken Cordon Bleu (7/10)

I had a bite. Nice, but can be quite fattening with the cheese and what nots.



Service
üüüüü
They were very slow in responding to our cues. We had to wave frantically to get their attention. If not because of the fact that I am lazy to search for another restaurant, I could have agreed to leave the restuarant.

Ambience
So-so

Price
$$$$$
$40+. I guess this is one of the few restuarants that charges (50 cents) for 'plain water'.

Place
Forum
583 Orchard Road
#B1-05

No comments: