Friday, April 13, 2007

The birth of GoodFood-GoodMood

I woke up one day with the urge to use this name for one of my blogs. It kinda rhymes and it really describes me of having a good mood when I have good food! :D

So I thought, since my hub and I have been going to restaurants for our meals recently, why not put all the yummy food on record and share it with other food lovers out there?

'goodfoodgoodmood' seems to be rather unique to me but another like-minded person managed to get that url first for his/her blog. Then I thought I would settle for goodfood-goodmood. I have grown to like this url because it seems to have this invisible pause between the two phrase, which is supposedly how i want it to be read. :)

I hope you ready for a goodfood-goodmood session, because I am! :D~~~

No comments: