Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thai Accent

Ok, it's my fault for insisting that 3 dishes and 1 Soup and a staple is just about nice for the two of us. It's not. :P

I was just too hungry and it's not everyday that I can get my hub to enter a Thai Restaurant, ya know?

Stir Fried Kang Kong with Shrimp Paste (8/10)

It was so tasty that I kept digging into it. There's a price to pay, though. I gulped downa few glasses of water after I reached home. Must be the MSG. :P




Pineapple Rice (8/10)





Stir fried beancurd with minced pork and mushroom (8/10)




Green Curry Chicken (7/10)

Ever since a Thai acquaintance told us that one can tell how good a restaurant is by trying Green Curry Chicken, this dish is always on my list whenever I order food in a Thai Restaurant.



Tom Yam Prawn Soup (Clear soup base) (7/10)




We left the place with a bloated tummy and half a bowl of green curry chicken behind. :P

Place
1 Harbourfront Walk
#02-145/146 VivoCity

No comments: