Thursday, September 25, 2008

Amorino Gelato Italiano

It was a cold evening at Paris. While most people were indoors shopping for branded goods in the factory outlet, my hub and I defied the laws of nature by having a cup of ice cream outdoors! Brrr... what an experience!

We were asked to choose a cup size (We chose a 4 Euros one) and this entitled us to unlimited flavours! We chose only two flavours (Nutella and Mango), much to the surprise of the stall attendant.

Just look at the two cute cones on top of the ice-cream! It placed a big smile on my face. :)



Before we had the ice-cream, I told my hub that I will only be taking a spoonful or two, as it was really cold then. But after I took my first spoon of the Nutella flavour, I simply couldn't stop. It is not like any ordinary ice cream we have tasted before. It was heavenly!

Even my hub, who is not a fan of chocolate flavoured ice cream, had endless praises for it. In fact, he liked it so much that we had ice cream almost every single day thereafter, just to try our luck in getting back the same flavour. Alas, that was the first and last time we had that nutella flavour during our tour.

Price
About S$8 for a cup of ice cream is certainly very expensive, but for the nutella flavoured one? It was well worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great description ! makes me want to go :)

Food Lover said...

Thanks! It's a must try if you are there. ;)